Monday 14 January 2019

With frozen icy hands he held on for the warm spring

A new year, a new post.
So the sudden apparent appearance of insomnia has kept to it's end of year consistency as at the moment sleep has been a bit inconsistent. Last night I think I got close to three to three and half hours. Not entirely sure why. It could a mix of things, the over sleeping on the one hand, the not being able to switch off the brain on the other. Certain worries crop up but tend to crop up just as I am about to nod off which is really annoying. And it's odd as I feel fairly stable, more than I have been in a while. But this? This could make that wobble some. 
But we shall see. It's still early but I can't help but feel a bit skittish regarding it.
On the good side of things me, I potentially have a new job coming up. It's not huge but it is a step forward. At least from my other job anyway.
Onwards to 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment