Thursday 2 November 2017

I looked up and breathed deeply

I have been mostly stable, so far which for me is good considering the time of season and year. As the dark nights descend and my sleep pattern and body clock are disrupted a bit I tend to experience a bit of a dip. But so far nothing quite so severe. I can recall one bad day feeling quite bad but it hasn't been consistent at all. Today has been a low point but due to the family doggy going down ill and rapidly breaking down. After a visit to the Vet they checked him over but said there wasn't anything outstandingly wrong with him but possibly old age could be the problem, And now he is a lot worse, the way he walks, moves, looks at you. I suspect he may leave us soon. It will be a hard couple of days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment