Wednesday 29 August 2012

I get knocked down

I managed to do most of what I wanted last week after the no sleep all nighter. It got hard but it was done. It sort of sorted my sleeping but not that much as Thurs night I struggled again and I had to be up early too. Nevermind though. So on the Thurs night of me being away I tried to sleep whilst feeling so down and so sad. Oh my, I felt so intensely sad and I wasn't sure why. It was like a mash of various downers had come together like a load of mashed up skittles, multi coloured and hard to discern what is what. I stayed laying down wondering what to do, should I get up and wander, read? In the end I texted T. She was nice enough and tad worried and then my phone started to fade out. Damn battery. That's the trouble with camping out sometime, a lack of modern amenities. Or maybe that's the point? Hmmm. Still, aside from that and a moment where I had to sit out on my own looking in as the group yakked it up and laughed away it was a good time away. I even got to see some of the air-show. I love air-shows. Seeing all those aircraft cutting around the sky, wonderful.
Sleeping it still a bit odd and patchy but kind of better. The odd thing mostly is me waking up feeling so tired, my body feels like I haven't slept in years, all fuzzy and light. Sometimes it can mess up my entire day. I'm trying to get a hold on it but some days...

No comments:

Post a Comment